Lobster Bisque - The Easy Way!
Making a bisque of this calibre from scratch, is a time-consuming labour of love. If you love a rich and velvety indulgence of a bisque, brimming with a depth and intensity of flavour only achieved by a dedicated culinary artist in pursuit of excellence, but don't enjoy all the chopping, reducing and straining that this entails, simply open a perfectly sized pouch of Chef Adam's finest and warm it through. Simple!
- Dish Type: Starter
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine type: French
- 400g Pouch of Cornish Lobster Bisque
- 2 x Artisan Bakery Bread Rolls
- Wheat (Gluten)
- Pre-heat oven to 120°C and warm the Bread Rolls therein.
- Empty Lobster Bisque into a saucepan and warm through. DO NOT allow it to BOIL! Because of the nature of its make-up, some separation of the Bisque may occur in transit. Gently shake the contents to re-combine the bisque before emptying into the pan. This dish is not suitable for microwave cooking.
- To serve, simply divide the bisque into two bowls and accompany with the warmed bread.
Buy lobster online from our website
See our collection of lobster recipes
Nutrition per serving
- Per 100g 656cal / 2774kj
- Fat 31.6g
- Saturates 16.8g
- Carbs 64.0g
- Sugars 8.9g
- Protein 26.2g
- Salt 0.87g