Brill with Fiery Sea Pepper Seasoning and Salmoriglio Dressing
An excellent and very simple Brill recipe by Chef Adam.
- Dish Type: Fish
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time: 20 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine type: British
160g brill portion 6 tbsp olive oil 3 tbsp water 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice 1 garlic clove 1 tbsp oregano 1 tbsp celery leaves 1 tbsp parsley
- Whisk the olive oil and water together in a bowl until thick and creamy.
- Whisk the lemon juice and some salt into the bowl to taste.
- Stir in the garlic, oregano, celery herb and parsley.
- Season the brill with cornish sea salt and then pan fry for 3-4 minutes on one side and then an additional minute on the other.
- Dress brill onto plate with salmoriglio dressing.
Nutrition per serving
- Per Serving n/a
- Fat n/a
- Saturates n/a
- Carbs n/a
- Sugars n/a
- Protein n/a
- Salt n/a