x handful of Chopped Iceberg Lettuce
g Avocado Flesh (chopped)
x drops of Tabasco Sauce
1. Defrost your prawns a little in advance.
2. Take four glasses or large ramekins and start assembling as follows.
3. Place some roughly chopped smoked salmon in the bottom.
4. Then add a little chopped iceberg lettuce.
5. Then the chopped avocado. To stop this from turning brown toss the avocado flesh in a little lemon juice.
6. Arrange some nice juice tiger prawns around the outside if the glass as pictured.
7. Mix the mayonnaise with the lemon juice and a few drops of tabasco and put a spoonful on each.
8. Pack in a cool box along with a nice, chilled bottle of Viognier.