x tsp Cayenne Pepper
x Large Pinch of Salt
g Cucumber (deseeded and chopped)
A few glugs of Sunflower Oil
1. Mix the flour, salt, cayenne and garam masala together in a bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
3. Toss the prawns in the seasoned flour and carefully add to the hot oil.
4. Fry in the hot oil for 3-4 minutes tossing them a few times to ensure even cooking.
5. Remove from the pan and place on some kitchen paper for a minute.
6. For the dip simply mix the cucumber and mint sauce into the yogurt and serve with the prawns.
7. Cocktail sticks can come in handy for eating these.
8. The seasoning mix can be done in advance, the prawns take 4 minutes to cook and in this time you can knock up the dip…easy peasy!