x Large Ripe Avocado
A little Sunflower Oil
A few sprigs of Coriander Leaves (chopped)
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Peel, deseed and chop the avocado then place in a bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and season with a little salt and black pepper. Toss around to make sure the avocado is evenly coated in lemon juice.
3. Add the chopped coriander and stir.
4. Mix the crème Fraiche with the crab meat and set to one side.
5. Using 4 large ramekins lightly oil the inside with a pastry brush, and place a circle of greaseproof paper in the bottom.
6. Share out the crab between the four and flatten out with the back of a spoon.
7. Next share out the avocado and gently flatten with a spoon.
8. Cling film and chill for at least two hours or overnight.
9. To serve run a small knife around the sides and turn onto a plate.
10. This will go very well with some rosemary focaccia bread and a light crisp Petit Chablis.