x Tomato (for the stuffing)
x handful of Mixed Leaves
x Chopped Tomato (for the salad)
A few slices of Cucumber
x splash of Lemon Juice
x good glug of White Wine
1. Chop the tomato, chorizo, brown shrimps and basil leaves roughly and mix into the butter.
2. Use this mixture to stuff the stomach cavity in the fish.
3. Score the fish with 3 diagonal cuts either side.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook your fish for 5 minutes on each side
5. While cooking season with salt and pepper and after turning add a splash of lemon and a glug of wine.
6. Serve with a dressed salad of mixed leaves, chopped tomato and cucumber.
7. Place the fish on the plate, spoon over the cooking juices and add a wedge of lemon.