x tbsp Mrs Middleton's Rapeseed Oil
x cm piece Fresh Ginger (finely sliced into strips)
x Cloves Garlic (finely sliced)
x Lime (cut into 4 wedges)
x Handful of Coriander Leaves
x Handful of Salted Cashew Nuts
1. Heat the oil in a pan or wok over a high heat and stir-fry the ginger, garlic and chilli flakes for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes until pink. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the mangetout and stir in the sweet chilli sauce and lime juice.
4. Return the prawns to the pan and stir together.
5. Add the cashew nuts and the coriander, cook for 1 minute more.
6. Serve with steamed or plain boiled rice and lime wedges to squeeze over.