x Spider Crab
, (you will be using the legs only in this recipe)
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
1. Break off the claws of each spider crab and crack each leg carefully with crackers.
2. For each crab you will need a piece of tin foil approximately 30 cm by 30 cm. Lay the claws in the middle.
3. Add a few sprigs of tarragon a generous pinch of Cornish Seasalt & Pepper, a couple of knobs of butter and 2 slices of lemon.
4. Turn the sides of the foil up and squeeze some lemon juice in and a glug of dry white wine.
5. Seal the foil pack gently so the claws don't pierce it.
6. Place on BBQ or in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Make one of these per person.
8. Serve immediately in the foil parcel with some fresh bread and the rest of the wine.