x clove garlic chopped
x tbsp gherkins chopped
x anchovy fillets in oil chopped
x handful fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
x handful fresh basil and mint leaves chopped
x tbsp Red wine vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
g purple sprouting broccoli
1. For the salsa verde put the garlic in a bowl with the capers, gherkins, anchovies, parsley, basil and mint. Mix in the mustard and the red wine vinegar, and then 3 tbsp of olive oil (based on sevring 4) - add more if to loosen. Taste and season.
2. Put the potatoes into a large pan of salted, boiling water and cook for 12 minutes with the lid on.
3. Put the sole fillets on a board season and coat with a couple of tbsp. of flour. Then put the broccoli into a colander on top of the potatoes, cover with the lid and steam for 4 minutes or so until cooked.
4. Meanwhile, heat a little olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan and place the fish in gently. Cook for a few minutes until golden, then turn over. Then add the butter and cook for another 2 minutes. When the fillets are golden on both sides, remove the pan from the heat. Squeezing in the juice of ½ the lemon and gently tilt the pan to spread it around.
5. Drain the potatoes, and divide between the plates, add the broccoli then place the fish with pan juices on top. Finally add the salsa.