x large free range Eggs
A few Chives (chopped)
1. Poach the eggs in a pan with water on a low rolling boil. The water needs a good pinch of salt and a splash of vinegar in it. Alternatively poach them in an egg poacher with brushing each cup with a little melted butter.
2. Split each muffin in half, toast until golden brown and spread each on with butter.
3. Place two muffin halves on each plate and top with smoked salmon.
4. Place a poached egg on top of each one and sprinkle with chopped chives.
5. Serve with a nice glass of sparkling rose or bucks fizz.