g Full Fat Cream Cheese
x tsp Horseradish Sauce
Salt and Pepper
A few Chopped Chives
1. Set up a food processor with a chopping blade and add the cream cheese, horseradish, lemon juice and melted butter.
2. Peel the skin off the smoked mackerel fillets and flake the flesh into the chopping bowl. When doing this pick out any bones you may find.
3. Blitz the whole lot until a slightly course texture is achieved.
4. Taste and season with a little salt and pepper.
5. Then blitz for a few seconds more.
6. Spoon into ramekins, sprinkle with chopped chives and cover with cling film.
7. Serve with oatcakes and a few glasses of chilled wheat beer.