g chopped cherry tomatoes
x tsp Chopped basil, fresh or dried
x cloves of crushed garlic
x Dash of worcester sauce
x Dash of Tabasco sauce
x teaspoon Dijon mustard
Sea salt and crushed pepper corns
x teaspoon of virgin olive oil
salt & pepper
1. Chop tomatoes in to ¼ pieces with small amount of olive oil and cook on medium heat for 1 min (or use canned chopped tomatoes)
2. Add basil, garlic, worcester sauce, Tabasco sauce, mustard, salt and pepper.
3. Turn heat to low heat, and stir occasionally.
4. Put teaspoon of oil into frying pan, heat at medium heat, and then place hake in oil.
5. Add lemon juice to the hake, keep on a medium heat, and turn once (about 1 minute each side) - keep the fish moist and flexible.
6. Place hake pieces on top of smoked bacon, and roll in to cylinder shape.
7. Place in oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins.
8. Remove hake from oven, pour sauce over, and serve with rice.