x small Chilli (chopped)
A pinch of Pepper - but no Salt
A drizzle of Melted Butter
x large square of good quality foil
1. Lay out the foil and place the washed samphire in the centre.
2. Place the fish on top of the Samphire and sprinkle the chopped chilli over the top.
3. Gather up the edges of the foil to form a pouch.
4. Before sealing the pouch at the top pour in the wine, a drizzle of melted butter and season with pepper.
5. Seal up the top and chill until you're ready to cook.
6. With the bbq hot and ready to go place the pouch on the bbq and cook for 15-20 minutes. The pouch should puff up and the fish cook in the steam inside.
7. Remove from the bbq, open the pouch carefully and serve with a nicely dressed salad and buttery new potatoes.
8. Try a chilled white Rioja with this dish…you won't be disappointed.
*Do not add salt to this recipe as the samphire imparts enough saltiness to the dish.