You may also like
Recipes & Cooking
BBQ instructions. 1st job - pre heat the BBQ. All timings are based on a medium to high heat for cooking around 200°c
4 x Cornish Fish Kebabs
- lightly oil each Kebab and place directly onto grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
6 x Hake Bangers
- Lightly oil the bangers and place directly onto the grill, turn them frequently to help with even cooking (and to prevent them from burning). Cook for approximately 8-10 minutes.
2 x Whole Bombay-marinated Cauliflowers
- For each cauliflower, lay out 2-3 pieces of thick kitchen foil on top of each other (ensuring it’s long & wide enough to envelope the whole cauliflower)
- Place the marinated cauliflower in the centre of the foil the transfer the remaining marinade from the pack onto the top of the cauliflower
- Bring up the side of the foil to make a ‘bag’ around the cauliflower and seal the foil
- Place the foil-wrapped cauliflower onto the BBQ grill and cook for 30 minutes.
- After this time, open up the foil and roll the sides back slightly whilst still cooking so the cauliflower starts to caramelise on top
- Check it’s cooked through to your liking by inserting a small knife into the centre of the cauliflower, if there’s any resistance, carry on cooking until the cauliflower is cooked.
- Remove from the grill once cooked and baste the cooking juices over the cauliflower before serving.
Sweet Pickled Veg / Charred Sweetcorn & Chilli Salad
To Prepare: Open the pouches and transfer to suitable individual serving dishes.
Spanish-style warm Potato
To Prepare: Open the pouch and transfer the contents into a suitable openable dish or tray.
Heat directly on the grill for 6-8 minutes or until the juices are bubbling, Mix, serve and enjoy.
Sustainability & Provenance
From a sustainability perspective, Cornwall's handline mackerel fishery is hard to beat. Stocks are healthy and, unlike many other areas, within Cornish waters industrial fishing is banned. Read more
Your fish is far better than any locally sourced
We have been ordering our fish from you for many years: firstly when we lived in Hampshire then when we moved to Scotland and then when we moved to Somerset. You have consistently supplied excellent fish that has been far better than any locally sourced.
The freshest we have had for absolutely ages
We had salmon, hake and haddock which arrived speedily at the time you promised. The container was excellent and although I was nervous of getting fish online, I have to say it is the best thing we have done. We love fish and it is probably the freshest we have had for absolutely ages and is a pleasure to eat.
The fish was all super fresh!
Yes, the fish all arrived in perfect condition early on Friday morning. The smoked mackerel, salmon, halibut and wild sea bass were all delicious - bream and plaice now in the freezer - and I have received many compliments from my guests over the weekend. Like to think some of the compliments were for my cooking(!) but the fish was all top quality and super fresh. Have passed your details to one of my friends as well. Will definitely order from you in the future!