You may also like
Recipes & Cooking
Curried Lobster Soup Method:
- Empty the pouch of Soup into an appropriate saucepan
- Place on a medium heat and bring to the boil
- Simmer for 2 minutes
- Divide between 2 bowls
- Divide the Salsa between the 2 bowls of Soup
- Serve with crusty bread
COD with BASIL & PARMESAN MASH Method:
- Defrost the Cod.
- Preheat the oven to 180C / Gas Mark 4.
- Preheat a medium non-stick pan over a medium-high heat. Remove the Cod from the bag and pat dry with a kitchen towel if necessary.
- Lightly oil and season the Cod. Once the pan is hot, add the Cod skin side down and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Flip the Cod and cook for a further minute then remove from the pan.
- Whilst the Cod is cooking, pierce the film of the Mashed Potato several times and heat in the microwave on full power for 4 minutes.
- Empty the sachet of vegetables onto a small baking tray and warm through in the oven for approximately 6 minutes.
Sustainability & Provenance
We are really proud of the provenance and quality of our Cornish lobster. We have close relationships with a small number of fishermen and many of them land directly to us. Not only that we provide them with bait for their pots in the form of our fish frames and waste. This is a real win win as it eliminates the need for us to dispose of our waste and provides our fishermen with free bait. Read more
The Best Lobsters
As ever, everything arrived OK thanks and we’ve just eaten the lobsters (a Valentine’s treat for my wife – oh all right, for me too!). The substitution of Turbot in place of the Brill I ordered, which was unavailable, was fine and much appreciated. Thanks for that. Finally, as I’ve said before, your new packaging is a huge improvement and makes the whole process much easier at the receiving end. I keep mentioning FFT to family and friends so I hope you get some more sales from them.
Roger Sugden, Surrey
Best Christmas Lunch Ever!
Been meaning to post this for ages! Best Christmas lunch ever! After a walk on the cliff tops, a pint in the local it was open the box with lobsters and crab meat in (still good and cold after a night in the garage), boil some new potatoes, make a salad and sorted! Tastiest, easiest and unbeatable! As ever the lobsters and crab meat were superb - THANK YOU. x
Cara Boden, Derbyshire
Tuscan Bean Stew
Thanks for arranging the Saturday delivery for me,it turned up all ok. Had our first recipe last night,the chunky Diced Fish with Tuscan bean stew,excellent. We are looking forward to eating the other two meals. Once again thank you for all your help.
Colin Mabet, Wallington