Discover more Brill.
You may also like
Recipes & Cooking
CRAB SOUFFLE Method:
- Allow the Thermidor Sauce to defrost.
- Preheat your oven to 190C / Gas mark5
- Remove from the packaging and place the soufflés into the shells
- Place on a baking tray
- Pour the sauce over the soufflé and into the shell
- Place into the centre of the oven for 28 mins
- Serve piping hot
- NOT suitable for microwave cooking
BAKED BRILL Method.
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment / silicon paper
- Oil & season the fish and place on the paper
- Place in the centre of the oven for 24-26 mins
- Arrange the Sautéed Potatoes on a baking tray
- When 12 mins have passed, place the potatoes onto the top shelf of the oven
- Slice the Port & Truffle Butter into 4 discs
- When the Brill is cooked, remove from the oven and place the discs of butter on it to melt
- Serve as a sharing dish
Sustainability & Provenance
Brill is a great sustainable choice - 'Recommended' by the Cornwall Good Seafood Guide! Read more