You may also like
Recipes & Cooking
Scallops and Wild Garlic Butter Method:
Defrost the Scallops.
Preheat your grill, or oven if you prefer to 210C.
Lightly oil and season each of the Scallops, preheat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat, add your Scallops and fry for 30 second until golden brown, then flip over and fry for a further 30 seconds on the other side.
Remove the Scallops from the pan and place them in the shells.
Slice the Wild Garlic Butter into 4 and place a slice of butter on top of each Scallop.
Place the shells onto a baking try and then place under the grill or into the oven. If using a grill, they will need 2 minutes until the butter has melted and started to bubble around the side. If using an oven, they will need at least 5 minutes.
*Serve with a nice green salad and some crusty bread.
COD with BASIL & PARMESAN MASH Method:
- Defrost the Cod.
- Preheat the oven to 180C / Gas Mark 4.
- Preheat a medium non-stick pan over a medium-high heat. Remove the Cod from the bag and pat dry with a kitchen towel if necessary.
- Lightly oil and season the Cod. Once the pan is hot, add the Cod skin side down and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Flip the Cod and cook for a further minute then remove from the pan.
- Whilst the Cod is cooking, pierce the film of the Mashed Potato several times and heat in the microwave on full power for 4 minutes.
- Empty the sachet of vegetables onto a small baking tray and warm through in the oven for approximately 6 minutes.
Sustainability & Provenance
There is little doubt that Cod as a species has been over-exploited across the globe, and stocks do need to be managed carefully to ensure a sustainable future. Stocks in Cornwall have been under pressure over recent years, and as such we source Cod from the Shetland Island's, to give the South West Fishery some time to recover. Read more
Tuscan Bean Stew
Thanks for arranging the Saturday delivery for me,it turned up all ok. Had our first recipe last night,the chunky Diced Fish with Tuscan bean stew,excellent. We are looking forward to eating the other two meals. Once again thank you for all your help.
Colin Mabet, Wallington
Highest quality praise
Earlier on in the week I set out on a mission to find a new fish delivery as my old one shut down. I tried every fish delivery I could find on google and your fish was the highest quality, excellent customer service and delivery. I wanted to say thank you and as of now I will be becoming a regular.
Emma Gallagher, London