Recipes & Cooking
CRAB SOUFFLE Method:
- Allow the Thermidor Sauce to defrost.
- Preheat your oven to 190C / Gas mark5
- Remove from the packaging and place the soufflé into the shell
- Place on a baking tray
- Pour the sauce over the soufflé and into the shell
- Place into the centre of the oven for 28 mins
- Serve piping hot
- NOT suitable for microwave cooking
LOBSTER THERMIDOR Method:
- Preheat your oven to 190C
- Place the Dauphinoise Potato on a baking tray
- Unpack your Lobster halves and crack the claws.
- Remove the claw meat and dress it back into the Lobster.
- Evenly distribute the Thermidor Sauce over the top of the Lobster Meat in the shells.
- Place the Dauphinoise Potato in the centre of the oven for 12 Minutes
- Place inner side up on a tray and warm under the grill for 5-10 mins.
- Dress the rocket with the Salad dressing and sprinkle the Parmesan over it.
The Best Lobsters
As ever, everything arrived OK thanks and we’ve just eaten the lobsters (a Valentine’s treat for my wife – oh all right, for me too!). The substitution of Turbot in place of the Brill I ordered, which was unavailable, was fine and much appreciated. Thanks for that. Finally, as I’ve said before, your new packaging is a huge improvement and makes the whole process much easier at the receiving end. I keep mentioning FFT to family and friends so I hope you get some more sales from them.
Roger Sugden, Surrey
Absolutey amazing! Made a thermidor butter. Will almost certainly be using you again.
Julie Veazey, Middlesbrough
Delighted to receive our combination box on time and it is always exciting to open it and to plan a few menus using the delicious sauces. Homemade fish pie tonight! Delighted to see that you are moving towards ready cooked meals and the crab bake was great for lunch for a single person. We will be repeating that order and I would have thought there was a big market for you in these products, particularly single portions for OAPs who want something to pop into the Aga. Freezer well stocked now!