Recipes & Cooking
Smoked Haddock tart Method:
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Place Tarts on a baking tray
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve with the Sauce Gribiche, and possibly a dressed rocket leaf salad
Spice-Glazed Cornish Plaice with Pickled Fennel Method:
- Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat
- Oil the Plaice generously and place on a grill pan
- Empty the sachet of Marinade Base onto the fish and gently massage it all over the top of the fish
- Drizzle a little more oil over the fish
- Place it under the grill for approx. 20 minutes – Do not turn the fish.
- Whilst the fish is cooking, wash and drain your salad leaves
- Dress them with the Lemon Dressing and place in 2 salad bowls
- Open and drain the pouch of Pickled Fennel. Divide it between 2 dinner plates
- To serve, place the Plaice in the centre of the table as a sharing fish and dig in!
Tuscan Bean Stew
Thanks for arranging the Saturday delivery for me,it turned up all ok. Had our first recipe last night,the chunky Diced Fish with Tuscan bean stew,excellent. We are looking forward to eating the other two meals. Once again thank you for all your help.
Colin Mabet, Wallington
Thank you for your email and to let you know that once again the fish is beautiful. I have tried the plaice, it was so fresh that it only took 8mins to cook. Thank you for the free salmon etc.
Joan Clarke, Kent
I just wanted to say how very much we have enjoyed your lobster bisque and the plaice fillets with pea purée. Absolutely delicious - definitely top restaurant quality food. The fish is wonderful and so fresh. I know that I am an irregular shopper with you, but every time I am delighted with my purchases.
Caroline Siggins, Devon