Discover more Scallops.
You may also like
Recipes & Cooking
BBQ instructions. 1st job - pre heat the BBQ. All timings are based on a medium to high heat for cooking around 200°c
These little beauties are simple to cook; they even come with their own little cooking pans in the shape of their shells!
- First, defrost the scallop meats.
- Slice the wild garlic butter into 6 x 15g discs.
- Oil the scallop meats and pop them into their shells.
- Place the shells directly onto the grill and ‘fry’ the scallops in their shells for a couple of minutes.
- Turn the meats over then add the wild garlic butter disc and continue cooking until the butter melts.
- Once cooked, carefully remove from the heat, serve and enjoy!