Discover more Lobster.
You may also like
Recipes & Cooking
CRAB SOUFFLE Method:
- Allow the Thermidor Sauce to defrost.
- Preheat your oven to 190C / Gas mark5
- Remove from the packaging and place the soufflés into the shells
- Place on a baking tray
- Pour the sauce over the soufflé and into the shell
- Place into the centre of the oven for 28 mins
- Serve piping hot
- NOT suitable for microwave cooking
- Oil and season the lobster halves with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the Lobster halves on the grill, shell side up, making sure that the lobster claws are positioned so that they heat through too.
- When the lobster meat is clearly cooking - you’ll notice it hissing and bubbling - at about 5 minutes turn the halves over so the cut side is facing up. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Wash and prepare the salad leaves
- Serve the Lobster with the mayonnaise and pickled Fennel
Sustainability & Provenance
We are really proud of the provenance and quality of our Cornish lobster. We have close relationships with a small number of fishermen and many of them land directly to us. Not only that we provide them with bait for their pots in the form of our fish frames and waste. This is a real win win as it eliminates the need for us to dispose of our waste and provides our fishermen with free bait. Read more
The Best Lobsters
As ever, everything arrived OK thanks and we’ve just eaten the lobsters (a Valentine’s treat for my wife – oh all right, for me too!). The substitution of Turbot in place of the Brill I ordered, which was unavailable, was fine and much appreciated. Thanks for that. Finally, as I’ve said before, your new packaging is a huge improvement and makes the whole process much easier at the receiving end. I keep mentioning FFT to family and friends so I hope you get some more sales from them.
Roger Sugden, Surrey
Our perfect meal
Thank you very much for the really wonderful lobsters that I found outside my door on Saturday morning. They were delicious and a great hit with my guests in the evening! I have never seen such big claws! We had some fun getting the hammer out to break into them.... Thank you for a perfect meal with special friends and the chance to celebrate in great, messy, style! Thank you for the freshness of the lobsters and for the very efficient delivery just on the day they were needed! Congratulations on a very good job, well delivered and well done.
Catherine Squires, Worcestershire
Wedding Anniversary Celebrations!
just thought I'd drop you a quick email to let you know our order arrived on Saturday morning. I opened the box and it smelled like Cornwall, the sea. The mussels were superb in the mariniere sauce and the lobster thermidor was fantastic! We were treating ourselves as it is our 26th wedding anniversary tomorrow and to be honest, we prefer to buy the very best ingredients and cook ourselves than go to a restaurant and be disappointed. We were delighted with the quality of the fish, as always.
Peter Hinchliffe, Hertfordshire