x onion - chopped into small pieces
x sweet potato skin on, chopped into small pieces
x quash - skin on, chopped into small pieces
x cupful of vegetable/fish stock
x handful of chopped coriander
x tin of coconut milk
A little oil for frying
Salt & pepper to season
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
1. Gently fry off the onion, potato/squash and thyme for 5 mins or so.
2. Add the stock and leave to simmer for another 5 mins.
3. Blend until smooth, then add the haddock and cook for a few minutes, before adding the prawns, coconut milk and coriander.
4. Add more liquid if necessary, and season to taste.
5. Serve with warm bread. Enjoy!