x A sprig of Flat Parsley (roughly chopped)
Salt and Pepper
x slices of Hot Buttered Toast
1. Beat the eggs with the milk and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and pour in the egg mixture.
3. Cook gently making sure you stir with a wooden spoon throughout cooking.
4. When the scrambled egg is just cooked add the parsley, give a final stir and remove from the heat.
5. Serve on hot buttered toast and arrange the anchovy fillets on top along with the capers.
6. For an extra touch of luxury add a splash of cream to the egg mixture and make the toast with some really good artisan bread.