x Orange (½ the zest only)
Cracked Black Pepper
1. Take you scallops and arrange on a large baking sheet.
2. Place a knob of butter on each one followed by a twist of black pepper.
3. Drizzle roughly a teaspoon of Cointreau on each scallop, being careful not to overdo it.
4. These can be baked in a hot oven for 8-10 minutes or cooked under a hot grill for 6-8 minutes until hot and sizzling in the shells.
5. Serve piping hot with a pinch of orange zest and a sprig of dill.
6. Serve with a little warm crusty bread on the side.