x Small bunch of Dill (washed)
A few twists of ground Black Pepper
Serve with warm crusty bread
1. Chop the dill but keep back some sprigs for garnish.
2. Soften the butter in a microwave for a few seconds and then mix the chopped dill into the butter.
3. Place the scallops on a baking tray and put a small knob of dill butter on top of each scallop.
4. Give each scallop a twist of black pepper.
5. To cook - bake in a preheated over 180°c for 12 minutes. By this time the scallops should be sizzling away in the fragrant herb butter.
6. To serve - place three scallops on a large plate, garnish with a sprig of dill and wedge of lemon.
7. Eat with warm crusty bread that is great to dip in the dill butter that is left in the shells.