g Smoked Bacon (diced small)
Cracked Black Pepper
1. Start by frying the bacon in a pan until it starts to brown around the edges.
2. Place the scallops on a baking tray and add a little of the cooked bacon to each scallop.
3. Spoon over a good amount of white wine sauce and give each a twist of cracked black pepper.
4. Bake in a preheated oven 180°c for 10-12 minutes (if the sauce is still hot from making reduce this time by 4 minutes)
5. Serve and enjoy with a glass of cold Sauvignon Blanc and listen to The Pearl Fishers Duet by Bizet
... No honestly I recommend it!