5 x 200g Salmon Fillets
A few sprigs of Parsley (chopped)
25g Dried Cranberries (chopped)
20g Dijon Mustard
Salt and Ground Black Pepper
A drizzle of Olive Oil
1. Lightly oil a baking sheet and arrange the salmon fillets with the skin side down.
2. Zest one of the lemons with a fine grater and add this to the breadcrumbs, along with the chopped cranberries, chopped parsley and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Juice the lemon that you have zested and drizzle this over the top of the crumbed fish. Most will run down the sides but this is fine, the juice will reduce in the pan and flavour the fish during cooking.
4. Spread a thin layer of mustard over the top of each fillet.
5. Mix the crumb mixture and spread over the top of the fillets, patting down lightly.
6. Drizzle with just a little olive oil over each fillet.
7. Bake in a preheated oven 180°c for 12-14 minutes until the fish is cooked and the crumb is golden.
8. Serve with the second lemon cut into wedges as garnish.
9. This goes well with new roasted new potatoes and some choice baby vegetables.