A few large sprigs of Parsley
x Anchovy Fillets (optional)
A small drizzle of Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
1. To make the gremolata start by grating the zest from the lemon and chopping the anchovies.
2. Chop the parsley quite finely and do the same to the garlic clove.
3. Put the breadcrumbs into a bowl and add the parsley, lemon zest, garlic and anchovy. Lightly toss the ingredients together, keeping the mixture light and airy.
4. Lightly oil a roasting dish and arrange the cod fillets in the dish.
5. Pile the crumb mixture on top of each fillet and lightly pat down.
6. Lightly drizzle with olive oil or use one of those spray oils if you have one.
7. Add a few slices of the lemon to the roasting dish.
8. Roast in a preheated oven 175°c for 12-14 minutes.
9. Serve this with a wedge of lemon and a some new potatoes.