A few sprigs of Parsley (chopped)
x Clove of Garlic (chopped)
A little Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°c and a grill to a high heat
2. Lightly oil a baking try and lay the fillets skin side up
3. Season the skin with a little salt and pepper, then bake for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile heat the butter in a small pan and gently fry the garlic and anchovies.
5. Remove the fish from the oven and place under the hot grill for 2-3 minutes until the skin is browned and crisp.
6. Add the parsley to the butter at the last minute.
7. Serve the cod with the skin side up and pour the hot anchovy oil over the top.
8. This goes very well with new potatoes and some roasted baby carrots.