- 2 x 160g Fresh Cornish Cod Portions
- Marinated in Thai Spices and wrapped in Banana Leaf
- 150g Thai Fragrant Rice
- 120g Pouch of Thai Dipping Sauce
- 120g Baby Bok Choi
- Sesame Seeds
- Soak the Rice in cold water for about 30 minutes then drain in a sieve. Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and place the rice into it, stir to the boil and simmer gently until tender, (approx. 10 – 12 mins.)
- Whilst soaking the rice, preheat oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4, and prep the Bok Choi.
- Cook the Bok Choi in some boiling salted water, or in a steamer, for 3 to 5 minutes until tender, but not overcooked.
- Discard the packaging from the Cod parcels and place them on a baking tray.
- Place them in the centre of the oven for 10-15 Mins, until the tip of a skewer inserted into the parcel comes out hot.
- To serve, remove cod from the oven and onto two plates. Slice open the tops of the banana leaves to reveal the fish. Serve the rice, bok choi and the Dipping Sauce alongside.
Nutrition per serving
- Per Serving 482kcal / 2033kj
- Fat 10.8g
- Saturates 1.8g
- Carbs 51.7g
- Sugars 6.0g
- Protein 43.2g
- Salt 4.3g