- 1kg Fresh Cornish Mussels
- 200ml Thai Mussel Sauce
- Fresh Coriander
- 2 x Artisan Bakery Bread Rolls
- Sesame Oil
- Wheat (Gluten)
- Wash your Mussels thoroughly and de-beard, discarding any that are cracked, or that stubbornly stay open when tapped. Warm the Bread Rolls in a pre-heated oven.
- Warm a pan that will fit the mussels in comfortably and that has a well-fitting lid. Add the Mussels and cover, cooking on a high heat, stirring and shaking the pan occasionally.
- As the Mussels start to open, add the pouch of Thai Mussel Sauce, stir and
re-cover. Bring the sauce to the boil and cook until all the mussels have opened.
IMPORTANT:- Discard any that remain closed!
- Chop and add the Coriander. Serve into bowls immediately, accompanied by the warmed Bread Rolls.
Nutrition per serving
- Per Serving 797kcal / 3331kj
- Fat 39.4g
- Saturates 21.5g
- Carbs 75.7g
- Sugars 5.4g
- Protein 32.8g
- Salt 2.95g