Plump Cornish Mussels taking the plunge in a Mouth-Watering Mediterranean Broth
- Dish Type: Starter / Main
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 5 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine type: Mediterranean
- 1kg Fresh Cornish Mussels
- 200ml Mediterranean Mussel Sauce
- 20g Flat-Leaf Parsley
- 2 x Artisan Bakery Bread Rolls
- Wheat (Gluten)
- Wash your Mussels thoroughly and debeard, discarding any that are cracked, or that stubbornly stay open when tapped. Warm the Bread Rolls in a pre-heated oven.
- Warm a pan that will fit the mussels in comfortably and that has a well-fitting lid. Add the Mussels and cover, cooking on a high heat, stirring and shaking the pan occasionally.
- As the Mussels start to open, add the pot of Mediterranean Mussel Sauce,
stir and re-cover. Bring the sauce to the boil and cook until all the mussels have opened.
IMPORTANT:- Discard any that remain closed!
- Chop and add the Parsley. Serve into bowls immediately, accompanied
by the warmed Bread Rolls.
Nutrition per serving
- Per Serving 529cal / 22231kj
- Fat 12.7g
- Saturates 2.7g
- Carbs 70.8g
- Sugars 5.8g
- Protein 29.8g
- Salt 2.55g