- 160g Skinless Cod Portions x 2
- 400ml Shellfish Noodle Broth
- 150g Pack of Udon Noodles
- 2 x Bok Choi
- 1 x Spring Onion
- 1 x Carrot
- 10g Coriander
- 4 x Shitake Mushrooms
- Wheat (Gluten)
- Pour your shellfish noodle broth into a deep saucepan place on a medium-low heat and slowly bring to a simmer.
- Prepare the garnish vegetables: roughly chop the bok choi and coriander, finely slice the spring onion, peel and finely shave the carrot with a vegetable peeler and slice the shitake mushrooms thickly.
- Carefully poach the cod Portions in the noodle broth for 5 – 8 minutes
- Stir fry the vegetables and noodles gently for one minute in a little sesame or sunflower oil
- Carefully remove the cod and keep warm
- Pour the noodle both over the vegetables and noodles and divide between two bowl plates
- Simply serve the poached cod on top.
Nutrition per serving
- Per Serving 322kcal / 1363kj
- Fat 3.0g
- Saturates 0.6g
- Carbs 29.0g
- Sugars 5.6g
- Protein 41.0g
- Salt 2.0g