**Your FFT Fish & Sauce kit will include:**
*160g [Fresh Shetland Salmon Portions](https://www.fishforthought.co.uk/shop/all/salmon-fillet-portion) x 2*
* 120g pouch of [Bois Boudran Dressing](https://www.fishforthought.co.uk/shop/all/bois-boudran-dressing)
**Further ingredients required to make this recipe:**
* 500g Cornish New Potatoes*
* 160g Locally Sourced Broccoli Florets*
1. Wash and cut the New Potatoes into bite sized pieces and cook gently in a pan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain and, while still warm, add 15g butter or a tbsp. of olive oil, adjust seasoning to taste.
2. Gently warm a tbsp. of rapeseed oil, or olive oil, in a non-stick frying pan. Place the Salmon Portions, skin side down, into the pan (see our FFT Youtube film of how to get a crispy skin!) Cook at a medium pace for a few minutes, until your fish is free, not sticking to the pan and has a golden, crispy skin. Gently turn the fillets over and continue cooking for a further minute or two, on a lowered heat.
3. Cook the Broccoli until tender, either by boiling in a pan of salted water, or by steaming for a few minutes.
4. To serve, arrange the potatoes and broccoli on the plates, with the salmon alongside. Dress with the Bois Boudran over and around the fish.
We also recommend these [salmon recipes](https://www.fishforthought.co.uk/tags/salmon/recipes)
Nutrition per serving
* Per Serving **937cal / 3896kj**
* Fat **65.1g**
* Saturates **12.5g**
* Carbs **42.2g**
* Sugars **9.4g**
* Protein **41.3g**
* Salt **1.58g**