Salmon Fillet and Bois Boudrain Dressing - Seafoodie Range
A fabulous, yet incredibly simple dish comprising a luxuriously plump slice of Scottish Salmon dressed in a delightfully light Marco Pierre White-inspired sauce.
- Dish Type: Main
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine type: French/British
Your FFT Fish & Sauce kit will include:
160g Fresh Shetland Salmon Portions x 2
- 120g pouch of Bois Boudran Dressing
Further ingredients required to make this recipe:
- 500g Cornish New Potatoes*
- 160g Locally Sourced Broccoli Florets*
- Wash and cut the New Potatoes into bite sized pieces and cook gently in a pan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain and, while still warm, add 15g butter or a tbsp. of olive oil, adjust seasoning to taste.
- Gently warm a tbsp. of rapeseed oil, or olive oil, in a non-stick frying pan. Place the Salmon Portions, skin side down, into the pan (see our FFT Youtube film of how to get a crispy skin!) Cook at a medium pace for a few minutes, until your fish is free, not sticking to the pan and has a golden, crispy skin. Gently turn the fillets over and continue cooking for a further minute or two, on a lowered heat.
- Cook the Broccoli until tender, either by boiling in a pan of salted water, or by steaming for a few minutes.
- To serve, arrange the potatoes and broccoli on the plates, with the salmon alongside. Dress with the Bois Boudran over and around the fish.
Nutrition per serving
- Per Serving 937cal / 3896kj
- Fat 65.1g
- Saturates 12.5g
- Carbs 42.2g
- Sugars 9.4g
- Protein 41.3g
- Salt 1.58g