Cornish Haddock with Curried Cream Sauce, Rice and Broccoli
Succulent Cornish Fish in a Silky. Subtly Flavoured, Aromatic Sauce
- Dish Type: Main
- Preparation time: 30 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine type: Anglo/Indian
- 2 x 160g Fresh Cornish Haddock Portions
- 120g Curried Cream Sauce
- 160g Broccoli Florets
- 125g Basmati Rice
- Soak your Rice in cold water for about 30 minutes then drain. Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and place the rice into it, stir to the boil and simmer gently until tender, (approx. 10 – 12 minutes).
- Cook the Broccoli until tender, either by boiling in a pan of salted water, or by steaming for a few minutes.
- To cook your Haddock Portions - Preheat your oven, or grill, to 200C. Lightly oil and season your fish portions and place either into the oven, or under the grill, for about 8 minutes, or until fish is thoroughly cooked through.
- Empty your Curried Cream Sauce into a small saucepan. Gently bring to the boil. Ensure the sauce is thoroughly heated through.
- To serve - Strain the rice and divide onto the plates. Place the broccoli next to it and the fish on top. Finally, spoon the sauce over and around the fish. (Tip: you may wish to garnish this dish with some freshly chopped coriander.)
Nutrition per serving
- Per 100g 119cal / 497kj
- Fat 4.6g
- Saturates 2.4g
- Carbs 10.5g
- Sugars 0.6g
- Protein 8.3g
- Salt 0.18g