Cashew Crusted Cod, Coriander & Apricot Couscous and Yoghurt Dressing
A fabulous dish that, with hindsight, we probably should have called Casablanca cod - “this could be the start of a beautiful friendship...”
- Dish Type: Main
- Preparation time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 40 mins
- Difficulty: Easy/Medium
- Cuisine type: Moroccan Inspired
- 2 x 160g Cornish Cod portions
- 50g Dried Apricots
- 200g Couscous
- 1 x Butternut Squash
- 10g Coriander 20g Crushed Cashew Nuts Pot of Yoghurt Dressing – 120ml 1 x Spring Onion
- Prepare the butternut squash by removing the seeds and cutting it into bite-sized chunks or slices. Place into a roasting tray, with a little olive oil and season with a sprinkle of cinnamon, sea salt and pepper. Cover tightly with foil and place into a preheated oven (180C) for about 30 minutes (or until the skin of the squash is soft). Remove the foil and cook for a further 10 minutes until the squash is golden and crisp
- Finely chop the apricots and place with the couscous into a suitable bowl. Add 150ml of boiling water, salt and pepper, a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired, and a tbsp. of olive oil. Cover, and leave to stand for 5 – 10 minutes, remove the cover and fluff the grains with a fork. When ready add the coriander, roughly chopped.
- Pat the crushed cashew nuts onto the cod fillets and place on a baking tray. Place into the oven for the last 10 minutes of the squash cooking.
- Shred the spring onion. 5.To serve, arrange the couscous onto the plates with the roasted squash. Place the fish on top and dress over and around with the yoghurt dressing. Finally, sprinkle the shredded spring onion over and serve.
Nutrition per serving
- Per Serving 846cal / 3570kj
- Fat 21.6g
- Saturates 2.9g
- Carbs 100.0g
- Sugars 27.7g
- Protein 57.6g
- Salt 0.54g