Cornish Crab Linguine
Kernow-Italian fusion at its finest - Just-a like-a Mama used to make-a, My Lover!
- Dish Type: Main
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine type: Italien
- Wheat (Gluten)
- De-seed and chop the Chilli, peel and finely chop the Garlic Cloves, finely chop the Parsley.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and toss in the Linguine. Give it a good stir and boil for about 1 minute less than you would normally cook it for (approx. 9 mins) – We’re aiming for “Al Dente” here! Stir occasionally so that it doesn’t stick.
- While the pasta is cooking, gently heat about 50ml of olive oil with Chilli and Garlic in a pan big enough to hold all the pasta. Cook the chilli and garlic at a gentle sizzle until the garlic starts to turn golden, then turn the heat up and add the White Wine. Simmer until the wine and oil come together. Remove the pan from the heat, add the Brown Crab Meat and mix well to make a thick sauce.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and add the pasta to the sauce over a low heat.
- Remove from the heat again and add the white crabmeat and parsley, a sprinkling of sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. (Tip: You can also season with a squeeze of lemon juice, if desired)
- Serve immediately into pasta bowls and serve warmed bread on the side.
We also recommend this tasty baked crab with chips recipe.
You can buy crab online from our website.
Nutrition per serving
- Per Serving 520cal / 2199kj
- Fat 3.9g
- Saturates 0.6g
- Carbs 81.6g
- Sugars 4.6g
- Protein 29.2g
- Salt 0.66g