**Your FFT Fish & Sauce kit will include:**
2 x 160g Cornish cod portions
300g Pot of pommorola Sauce
20ml Pot of basil puree
**Further ingredients required to make this recipe:**
* 220g Gnocchi
* 1 x Courgette (approx. 250g)
* 20g Wild Rocket
1. Cut the courgettes in half lengthways, and then into bite size wedges. Place them into a roasting tin, with a little oil and seasoning. Toss everything together, then place into a preheated oven at 180C for about 20 minutes, until they are golden and tender
2. Gently warm some olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and place the gnocchi into it. gently fry until the gnocchi are lightly golden, puffed up and soft. Add the pot of pommorola sauce to this and warm through.
3. Set your grill on a medium / high heat, lightly oil and season your cod fillets with salt and pepper. Place them under the grill for about 8 minutes, if you are worried the top is cooking too fast then remove and place into your oven for the final few minutes.
4. To serve, add the roasted courgettes to the gnocchi and sauce pan, then divide between two bowl plates and place the cod carefully on top. Dress with the basil puree and garnish with washed wild rocket leaves.
Nutrition per serving
* Per Serving **637(kcal) / 2680(kJ)**
* Fat **27.9g**
* Saturates **3.8g**
* Carbs **52.2g**
* Sugars **2.6g**
* Protein **49.7g**
* Salt **1.46g**