Pollack with Parsley Sauce
Beautifully Flakey prime Cornish fish, reclining seductively on a bed of Spinach, wrapped in a Creamy Sauce Sarong
- Dish Type: Main
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 20 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine type: British
Your FFT Fish & Sauce kit will include:
- 160g Pollack Fillet Portions x 2
- 150g pouch of Parsley Sauce
Further ingredients required to make this recipe:
- 500g New Potatoes
- 200g Fresh Spinach Leaves
- Wash and cut the New Potatoes into bite sized pieces and cook gently in a pan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain and, while still warm, add 15g butter or a tbsp. of olive oil. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Set your grill to pre-heat on a medium high setting. Lightly oil and season your Pollack Fillets with salt and pepper. Then place under the grill for about 8 minutes, if you are worried that the top is cooking too quickly, you should remove the fillets and place into your oven to cook through for the final few minutes.
- Wash and drain your Spinach Leaves. Place either 15g butter or a tbsp. of olive oil in a thick bottomed saucepan or frying pan and warm gently. Add your spinach leaves and wilt the leaves down whilst stirring, adding salt and freshly ground pepper as desired. Once cooked, remove from the heat and allow to rest in a colander, to allow any excess moisture to drain. (Placing the leaves onto a clean tea towel to absorb the moisture also works.)
- To heat the Parsley Sauce, place into a small saucepan and gently bring to the boil.
- To serve, divide the potatoes and spinach onto the plates, arranging the Pollack fillet on top of the spinach. Spoon the sauce over and around the fish.
Nutrition per serving
- Per Portion 628kcal / 2628kj
- Fat 27.9g
- Saturates 15.9g
- Carbs 40.4g
- Sugars 4.4g
- Protein 50.7g
- Salt 1.09g