Cornish Pollack Fillet with Caramelised Cauliflower Puree - Seafoodie Range
Another superb new recipe from Chef Stuart 'Cornish Pollack Fillet with Caramelised Cauliflower Puree', a wonderful way to ease into Autumn using some beautiful British veggies.
- Dish Type: Main
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine type: British
Your FFT Fish & Sauce kit will include:
- 2 x 140g Cornish Pollack Fillet portions (Skinless)
- 100g pouch of Caramelised Cauliflower Puree
- 60g pouch of Cauliflower & Parsley dressing
Further ingredients required to make this recipe:
- 240g Potatoes
- 160g Cauliflower
- 80g Flat Leaf Parsley
- 50g Panko Breadcrumbs
- 25g Butter
- Whilst bring in a pan of salted water to the boil, peel the potatoes and cut them into 3mm slices. Blanche them in the boiling water for 2 mins, drain, refresh and pat dry.
- Heat the butter in a shallow pan, gently fry the potato slices until golden and season to taste.
- Prepare Cauliflower and cook in boiling water until tender.
- Blitz the Panko Breadcrumbs and 40g of Flat-Leaf Parsley until vibrant and green
- Heat some oil in a small pan and fry 10-15 leaves of the remaining Parsley for around 10 seconds. Drain on a paper towel and season with salt pepper & Sugar.
- Steam the Skinless Pollack Fillet for about 6 minutes. Season to taste.
- Whilst the Pollack is steaming warm the Caramelised Cauliflower Puree and the Cauliflower & Parsley dressing gently on the stove.
- Assemble the dish by dividing the potatoes between two plates and creating a bed of crumb next to them. Place the Pollack on the potatoes and top with a generous swipe of the puree. Arrange the Cauliflower on the crumb base and garnish with the fried parsley leaves. Drizzle with the dressing.
Nutrition per serving
- Per Portion 831cal / 3463kj
- Fat 52.5g
- Saturates 17.8g
- Carbs 45.2g
- Sugars 6.0g
- Protein 41.4g
- Salt 1.02g