x bunch of Cherry Tomatoes on the vine
A glug of White Wine
Salt and Black Pepper
For the Salsa Verdi
x bunch flat-leaf Parsley
1. Lightly oil a roasting tin and preheat your oven to 190°c.
2. Make 4 diagonal cuts into the side of the fish and place in the roasting tin along with the bunch of tomatoes.
3. Pour over a glug of wine and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
5. For the Salsa Verdi pick and wash the mint and parsley leaves and place them into a food processor. Add the anchovies, capers, lemon juice and olive oil and blitz together, you should have a quite loose but spoonable sauce.
6. Serve the fish with a bunch of roasted tomatoes, a nice fresh salad with lots of peppery leaves like watercress, rocket or mizuna. The salsa Verdi can be served separately in a ramekin to spoon over the fish.