x pieces of Sun Blushed Tomatoes
x Small bunch of Basil
A little Olive Oil
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Soften the butter, add the chopped basil, mix together and set aside.
2. Place a square of baking paper in a roasting tin, lightly grease with the olive oil and preheat your oven to 180°c.
3. Make 4 diagonal cuts in each side of the fish and place in the roasting tin.
4. Put some of the basil butter in the belly cavity and spread the rest over the outside, making sure you get some into the cuts you made.
5. Place the olives and tomatoes around the fish and season with salt and black pepper.
6. Loosely cover with baking paper and then foil before putting into the hot oven.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through.
8. To serve carefully move the fish onto a warmed serving plate and arrange the olives and tomatoes around it.
9. Pour some of the juices over the top and garnish with a few ripped basil leaves.
10. Serve this at the table along with a crisp green salad, buttery new potatoes and a nice chilled glass of Viognier.