, (or Cockles work equally well)
x Chilli (seeds removed and chopped)
g Onion (finely chopped)
x ripe small cherry size Plum Tomatoes (cut in half)
ml medium dry White Wine
x lemon (the juice and zest of)
x A small bunch of Flat Parsley
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Cook the spaghetti in nice big pan of boiling salted water, according to the directions on the pack until just tender
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the chillies, onion, garlic, clams and anchovy fillets for 1 minute.
3. Add the tomatoes, wine, lemon juice and zest then bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes until the clams have just opened, but discard any that will not open.
4. Add the well-drained spaghetti and chopped parsley and toss through until evenly coated.
5. Serve in a large bowl with some warm ciabatta and a nice cold glass of Prosecco.