A little Flour for dusting
Salt and Pepper
Sunflower oil for frying
x seedless grapes (peeled and cut in half)
A few sprigs of Parsley (chopped)
1) Pre-heat the oven to 170°c.
2) Season the fish with a little salt and pepper.
3) Dust the fish evenly and lightly with flour, shaking off any excess.
4) Heat a large fry pan to a high heat and fry the soles in a tbsp or two of oil, browning the 'service side' or belly side until well browned before turning.
5) Brush well with butter and place in the oven on a baking sheet covered in parchment, and cook for 6-8 minutes.
6) Give the frying pan a quick wipe and heat the butter until starting to brown, arrest the 'burnt butter' with the lemon juice, (a splatter screen can be useful here!) and quickly toss in the grapes, parsley, capers, and brown shrimps to just warm through.
7) To serve simply spoon the hot, buttery shrimp and grape mixture over the sole.
8) Try serving this dish with some new potatoes and wilted baby spinach.