g Pitted Black Olives (sliced)
A few sprigs of Dill (chopped)
A few sprigs of Flat Parsley (chopped)
x A pinch of Chilli Flakes
Salt and Pepper
x A glug of Sunflower Oil
x Good Quality Seeded Buns
x A handful of Rocket Leaves
x dollops of Lemon Mayonnaise
1. Roughly chop the salmon and place in a food processor and chop for a few seconds until coarsely chopped.
2. Turn the salmon into a bowl and all the chilli, ¾ of the olives, the zest of the lemon, chopped parsley, chopped dill and a little salt and pepper. Mix together, shape into to burgers and chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
3. Heat the oil in a non-stick griddle pan and carefully add the two burgers.
4. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Do not be tempted to move them around the pan while cooking.
5. Using a fish slice carefully turn the burgers over in order to cook on the other side.
6. Slice the buns in half and lightly toast on one side under a grill.
7. Butter the toasted buns and build your burger adding rocket, lemon mayo the remaining olives and the salmon burgers.
8. Serve with the lemon that you used for the zest cut into two wedges.
9. This is great served with some rustic style chips i.e. don't peel the spuds.
10. A great wine to go with this would be a Sparkling Rosé Cava.