A few sprigs of Rosemary
A drizzle of Olive Oil
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Lightly oil a baking tray and preheat your oven to 190 °c.
2. Cut the fennel into thin slices down through the whole bulb, and arrange these on your baking sheet.
3. Place the fillet on top of the fennel with the skin side down.
4. Now put a slice of lemon on the top of each fillet along with a little salt and a few twists of black pepper.
5. Finally lightly drizzle with a little olive oil.
6. Now roast in the oven for 10 -12 minutes.
7. Serve with fennel under the fish and pour any juices from the cooking over the top.
8. This dish is great with buttery crushed new potatoes and a few rocket leaves to garnish.