x 1 tsp Cajun Spice (available at most supermarkets)
1. Start by mixing the Cajun spice into the oil along with a pinch of salt.
2. The fish can be cooked whole or you may wish to remove the head and trim the fins with a pair of scissors.
3. Place the fish in a plastic tub and pour over the Cajun flavoured oil. Put this in the fridge for at least 2 hours or better overnight.
4. To Cook you can either grill on a BBQ for 4 minutes per side, or cook on a ridged frying pan for 6 minutes per side.
5. Serve this with some slices of pepper that you have grilled/ fried alongside the fish and a wedge of lime.