x Red Chilli (seeds removed)
x small bunch Coriander
Salt and Cracked Black Pepper
1. Start by dicing the fish into 1 inch cubes.
2. Put the olive oil into a food blender along with the peeled garlic, coriander, chilli and a generous pinch of salt and black pepper. Whizz until all the ingredients are finely blended.
3. Place the diced fish onto your skewers and brush liberally with the marinade.
4. Cover with cling film and chill in a refrigerator overnight or for at least a couple of hours.
5. To cook, place the skewers on a baking sheet and pour over any of the marinade that you have left. Cook under a hot grill for 3 minutes, turn them over and cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Serve with some yoghurt and mint dip and a couscous salad.