A few drizzles of Olive Oil
x couple of splashes of Lemon Juice
x New Potatoes (pre-cooked)
A splash of Lemon Juice
1. Dust the fish with seasoned flour.
2. Heat a little oil in a metal handled frying pan, and cook with the darker side down.
3. Drizzle a little oil over the top and place in a preheated oven 190°c for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the fish and carefully turn it over and place the pan on a medium heat on the hob.
5. Add the potatoes that have been cut through lengthways and the asparagus spears, cook with the cut side of the potato down.
6. Place the pan back in the over for another 5 minutes.
7. Place the pan back on the hob and carefully remove the fish and put it on a hot plate.
8. Add a knob of butter and continue to cook the veg, adding the olives and sun blushed tomatoes. Cook on a high heat for 2 minutes tossing the veg around to heat through thoroughly.
9. In a separate hot pan add a knob of butter, a splash of wine, a splash of lemon juice and the chopped parsley.
10. To serve pile the vegetables on one side of a hot plate and lay the fish on the other half.
11. Pour the sauce over the fish and garnish with a wedge of lemon.